What to expect
At the lowest of $68【The Flaming Pig - Homemade Chilli Oil & Belachan】Extra Hot Devil Chilli Oil, Preservative-free & Made in Hong Kong | Free shipping for Orders Over $130
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
The Flaming Pig【Homemade Chilli Oil & Belachan】
✓ Handcrafted Chilli Oil, Extra Hot Devil Chilli Oil & Homemade Belachan
✓ User-friendly that stands alone perfectly without extra seasoning needed
✓ Free shipping for Orders Over $130 on TapNow
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ The offer is for delivery only (Delivery available every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday)
✦ Please provide your accurate address on the Check out page, and make the reservation with the merchant via WhatsApp
✦ Free shipping by SF express for orders over $130, while freight collect for orders under $130
The trending online shop "The Flaming Pig" which specialised in their signature homemade chilli oil and Belachan, is now launching time-limited offer packages at the lowest price of $68. Apart from the Handcrafted Chilli Oil, the brand also provides Extra Hot Devil Chilli Oil, which makes a perfect pair with dishes such as siu mai, radish cakes, noodles and veggies, and the Homemade Belachan with a pleasant salty aroma. All the products are user-friendly that stand-alone perfectly without extra seasoning needed. Purchasing them on TapNow to get free shipping on orders over $130!
The Handcrafted Chilli Oil is developed on the Chiu Chou Chilli Oil with the exclusive secret recipe.
Spicy Level: 2 Mild (As the scale on the TamJai SamGor Mixian Menu)
The Extra Hot Devil Chilli Oil is perfect for spicy lovers like you.
Spicy Level: Hot (As the scale on the TamJai SamGor Mixian Menu)
The Chilli Oil goes perfectly with dishes such as siu mai, radish cakes and noodles, etc.
The Homemade Belachan is mainly made from shrimps and their byproducts, with massive condiments such as dried shrimps and dried shallots, that give off a pleasant salty aroma.
Spicy Level: Even lighter than 10 Mild on the TamJai SamGor Mixian Menu, will not be noticed by the majority of adults
The Homemade Belachan stands alone perfectly without any extra seasoning needed, which is super user-friendly with a wide variety of usage.
Plan A：$68【Handcrafted Chilli Oil】
Plan B：$68【Homemade Devil Chilli Oil】
Plan C：$88【Homemade Belachan】
Plan D：$135【1+1 Combo】Chilli Oil*+Belachan
*1+1 Combo default includes Belachan + Handcrafted Chilli Oil. If you opt for Devil Chilli Oil, please state otherwise during order confirmation via WhatsApp
✦ All products contain No preservatives & addictives
✦ Shelf life for Chilli Oil is 6 months, whereas Belachan is 3 months. Please Refrigerate after open
▸ Book TapNow x The Flaming Pig【Homemade Chilli Oil & Belachan】package, super user-friendly that stands alone perfectly without extra seasoning needed!
The Flaming Pig
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 31 Aug 2022
• The offer is for delivery only
• No refund for cancellation of orders
• The offer cannot be exchanged for cash
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers
• No changes to plans or refund after purchase
• No changes to the reservation time once confirmed
• The offer must be used on the reserved date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• In case of dispute, the decision of The Flaming Pig and TapNow shall be final
Terms of Reservation:
• Please provide your accurate address on the Check out page, and make the reservation with the merchant via WhatsApp 6160 9904. Delivery are be available every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and please indicate the use of the TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving
• All products are made to order, only reserved orders are available
• Free shipping by SF express for orders over $130, while freight collect for orders under $130
• Please indicate the code and address of your chosen SF pickup location. Please refer to the following link for details
• Daily supply of items is subject to availability, please make your reservation in advance
• Please present the TapNow QR code to the merchant for redemption
• Reservations are subject to availability, please contact the merchant for details
• Plan ordered
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
Workshop 802, 8/F, Block B, Texaco Road industrial Centre, 14-22 Wang Lung Street, Tsuen Wan NT
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.