What to expect
【Sky100 Hong Kong】Package for Restaurant at the Observation Deck at the lowest of $198. Enjoy the meal with the Stunning Harbour View | Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton
Tsim Sha Tsui
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
sky100【Chill with Treats Package】
✓ sky100 Observation Deck Standard Tickets
✓ Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select date and package options
Select Redemption Period
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
What to expect
✦ Reservations must be made at least 2 days in advance. Please present your TapNow confirmation email at the sky100 Ticketing Hall (1/F), International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong for redeeming the ticket for entry
sky100 is launching a【Chill with Treats】Package. At the lowest of $198, you may have a full glance of Hong Kong from the perspective on the deck of Sky100 and know more about the culture and history of the city. The package includes standard tickets to the Observation Deck at sky100 and dessert or pizza from Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton. Chill with the delicate treats with the stunning views surrounding you!
▲ sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck is located on the 100th floor of the International Commerce Centre, the tallest building in Hong Kong. It is the only indoor observation deck in Hong Kong offering 360-degree views of the territory and its famous Victoria Harbour and allows visitors to appreciate the stunning sceneries from all angles anytime.
▲ CAFÉ 100 by The Ritz-Carlton located on the west side of the deck commands boundless sea views and captivating sunsets. A range of delectable all-time favourites is served to tempt guests from around the world.
Plan A：$198【sky100 Observation Deck Standard Ticket x1】Cake of the Day with Coffee/Tea
✓ sky100 Observation Deck Standard Ticket x1
✓ 1 Piece of Cake of the Day
✓ 1 Cup of Coffee/ Tea
Plan B：$438【sky100 Observation Deck Standard Tickets x2】Pizza with Coffee/Tea
✓ sky100 Observation Deck Standard Tickets x2
✓ Pizza x1
✓ 2 Cups of Coffee/ Tea
sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
Address: 100/F, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Hours: 10am - 8:30pm (last entry: 20:00)
Cafe 100 by the Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Time for Last Order: 7:45pm
▸ Book TapNow x sky100【Chill with Treats】package, enjoy the delicate treats at over 300 metres above sea level!
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from 1 Jun 2022 until 31 Jul 2022. Please make your reservation and use the offer on or before the promotion ends
• An order confirmation email will be sent to you once your order is received
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers
• No refund for cancellation of orders
• No cancellation or refund available after purchase
• No refund for cancellation or no-shows
• Images are for reference only
•The offer must be used on the specific date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• The above plan has included the complimentary entry for the [email protected] sky100 with different exhibition zones: 5G VR Cycling Race, VR Scaffolding Freefall, Real-time 5G Driving Battle, etc.
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• sky 100 reserves the final right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions without prior notice
• Offers are subject to relevant terms and conditions. In case of any disputes, the decision of TapNow and sky100 shall be final
Terms of Reservation:
• Reservations must be made at least 2 days in advance. Please present your TapNow confirmation email at the sky100 Ticketing Hall (1/F), International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong for redeeming the ticket for entry
• Operation Hours: 10am - 8:30pm
• The last entry will be at 30 minutes before the closing time of sky100, while the last order will be at 45 minutes before the closing time of sky100
• Redeeming location for catering of the package: Cafe 100 by the Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
• Reservations are subject to availability, please make your reservation in advance and contact the merchant for details
• Same-day reservations are subject to availability
• Due to limited vacancies, early reservation by contacting the merchant directly is recommended
• Any changes to the reservation have to be made 24 hours in advance to the experience
Tickets Are Applicable to:
• Adults: Aged 12－65
• Children Age 3－11
• Seniors: Aged 65 or above
• Free admission for children aged under 3
• The above information applies to standard tickets
• Plan ordered
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
Sky 100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
International Commerce Centre (ICC), 1 Austin Rd W, West Kowloon
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.