What to expect
Lowest at $399 【Venetian Glass Painting Workshop】Glass Products With Hand-painted Patterns | Choose One to Do in the Workshop: Sake Cup, Accessories Box, Wind Chime Etc. | Cinesina Studio
Lai Chi Kok
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
Package Highlight !
Cinesina Studio【Venetian Glass Painting Workshop】
✓ Experience of the Time-honoured Traditional Venetian Craftmanship
✓ DIY Glass cup with Words/ Patterns of Your Choice
✓ Choose any one of the selected glass products in the 3-hour Workshop
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ Reservations must be made and confirmed at least 5 days in advance via WhatsApp 190 9823 and please indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving
✦ The price of this package is per head. Only reservations of 2 people or more are eligible
✦ The work will be ready to collect in 7 days and will be delivered to the participants through SF Express in freight collect
Venetian Glass Painting is a Time-honoured Traditional Craftmanship that originated in Venetian. Using a unique paint with a special formula that can last for a long time after firing at over 600° C. That is why the art pieces in The Murano Glass Museum which were made hundreds of years ago are still in vivid colour now. Cinesina Studio in Lai Chi Kok is now launching a 【Venetian Glass Painting Workshop】package, providing you with the opportunity to try this traditional art out! At the lowest of $399, you can choose either the 1.5-hour workshop or the 3-hours workshop. You will be working on a glass cup in the former and any one of the selected glass products such as sake cups, accessories boxes and wind chimes etc. in the latter. You can draw whatever you like and enjoy the mind soothing process.
▲ In the 1.5-hour workshop, you can decorate your glass cup with alphabets and simple patterns. It goes perfect as a gift or to use yourself.
▲ In the 3-hour workshop, you will have more time and freedom to can do whatever you like to decorate your glass products, including sake cups, accessories boxes and wind chimes.
▲ A wide variety of different materials for decorations are available in the workshop. You will be able to make a wonderful piece even if you have no prior experience.
▲ Plan A: $399 【1.5-hour Venetian Glass Painting Workshop】Glass Cup Includes:
✓ 1.5-hour Venetian Glass Painting Workshop for 1 Person
✓ 1 Glass Cup for Cold Drinks With Decorations of Alphabet/ Words
▲ Plan B: $759【3-hour Venetian Glass Painting Workshop】Glass Products on Selection Includes:
✓ 3-hour Venetian Glass Painting Workshop for 1 Person
✓ 1 Glass Product With Decorations of Your Choice (Except for Glass Accessories)
Choose 1 Glass product to work on (Except for glass accessories):
• 1 Picture Frame
• 1 Pair of Sake Cups
• 1 Pair of Small Coffe Cups
• 1 Espresso Cup Set (With 1 Cup & 1 Saucer)
• 1 Small Plate
• 1 Vase
• 1 Accessory Box
• 1 Christmas Glass Ball Ornament
• 1 Wind Chime
• 1 7-inch Plate
• 1 Mug for Hot Drinks
• 1 Sphere Table Lamp
• 1 Set of Water Botter With a Sleeve
• 1 Travel Mug
✦ You may check images of the finished produced at: https://www.cinesina.hk/classoptions
Plans above Include:
1. Introduction to the history of Venetian Glass Painting
2. Demonstration of the skills to mix the colours and apply them to the glass
3. Introduction to the characteristics of Venetian Glass Painting, including the compositions and coloring skills
Workshop Class Schedule:
1.5-hour Venetian Glass Painting Workshop
• Friday: 1:30PM-3:00PM / 4:00PM-5:30PM / 6:30PM- 8:00PM
• Sunday: 11:00AM-12:30PM / 2:00PM-3:30PM / 4:30PM-6:00PM / 7:00PM-8:30PM
3-hour Venetian Glass Painting Workshop
• Saturday: 12:00PM-3:00PM / 4:00PM-7:00PM
Class size: 2 minimum, 4 maximum
Teaching Language: Cantonese, English
Address: Unit 14B, 1/F, Block C, Hong Kong Industrial Centre, 489-491 Castle Peak Rd, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon,
Tel: 9190 9823
▸ Book TapNow x Cinesina Studio【Venetian Glass Painting Workshop】package, have a taste of the time-honoured traditional craftmanship!
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 30 September 2022 while the redemption period is from now until 31 October 2022. Please make your reservation and use the offer on or before the promotion ends
• An order confirmation email will be sent to you once your order is received
• The price of this package is per head. Only reservations of 2 people or more are eligible
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers
• No cancellation or refund available after purchase
• No refund for cancellation of orders
• No refund for cancellation of bookings or no-shows
• Images are for reference only
• Freebies are available while stocks last
• The offer must be used in specific date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• Cinesina Studio reserves the final right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions without prior notice
• In case of any disputes, the decision of TapNow & Cinesina Studio shall be final
Terms of Reservation:
• Reservations must be made and confirmed at least 5 days in advance via WhatsApp 9190 9823 and please indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving
• Reservations are subject to availability, please make your reservation in advance and contact the merchant
• The work will be ready to collect in 7 days and will be delivered to the participants through SF Express in freight collect
• Same-day reservations are subject to availability
• Due to limited vacancies, early reservation by contacting the merchant directly is recommended
• Any changes of the reservation have to be made 48 hours in advance
• Plan ordered
• Materials and tools needed
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
Lai Chi Kok
Flat/rm C14B, Block C, 01/F, Hong Kong Industrial Centre, 489-491 Castle Peak Road, Cheung Sha Wan
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.