What to expect
【Mechanical Watch Making Workshop】Up to 20% OFF! Use Japan SEIKO SII Manufactured Movement｜Free Leather Strap and Black Watch Box
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
Package Highlight !
【Mechanical Watch Making Workshop】
✓ Assemble your very own DIY mechanical watch
✓ Japan SEIKO SII Manufactured Self-winding Mechanical Movement in Use
✓ Leather Strap and Black Watch Box will also be gifted
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ Reservations must be made at least 5 days in advance via WhatsApp 6333 1869
Founded in 2016, Watchmake Factory is the first DIY Watch Making Workshop in Hong Kong. The company has organised over 1500 workshops and produced more than 5000 watches. Striving to promote DIY watchmaking, Watchmake Factory launches【DIY Watch Making Workshop】packages jointly with TapNow, with a discount of up to 20%! In the workshop, you will be making your very own DIY mechanical watch, with a leather strap and a black watch box be gifted.
▲ Select the set of a watch case, strap and dial of your choice.
▲ Assemble your unique mechanical watch with our watchmakers in two hours.
▲ One of the most reliable, stable and durable self-winding mechanical movements produced by Seiko (SII) from Japan will be in use.
1. Introduction to the principles of mechanical watches and the development of the timepiece industry in Hong Kong
2. Selecting the set of watch case, strap and dial of your own
3. Designing the mechanical watch under the instructions of professional watchmakers
✓ 1 Piece of 36mm mechanical watch (A sliver/ rose gold/ black case, a basic dial, a set of watch hands and a self-winding mechanical movements by Seiko (SII) from Japan included)
✓ 1 Free black watch box included
✓ 1 Free leather strap included
Workshop Class Schedule
• Monday to Saturday 2pm - 4pm
Class size: 1 minimum; 6-8 maximum
Teaching language: Cantonese
Address: Flat 4, 13/F, Witty Commercial Building, 1A-1L Tung Choi Street, Kowloon
WhatsApp: 6333 1869
▸ Book TapNow x Watchmake Factory【Mechanical Watch Making Workshop】package, design your very own mechanical watch with professional watchmakers!
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 30 June 2022, while the redemption period is from now until 31 August 2022. Please make your reservation and use the offer on or before the promotion ends
• Same-day reservations are subject to availability
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers
• No cancellation or refund available after purchase
• No amendments in the orders available
• No refund for cancellation or no-shows
• The offer must be used in specific date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• For everyone's safety, please follow the instructors' instructions at all times
• Images are for reference only
• Due to COVID-19, please wear a mask to prevent the spread of virus
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• Watchmade Factory Co., Limited reserves the final right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions without prior notice
Terms of Reservation:
• Reservations must be made at least 5 days in advance via WhatsApp 6333 1869, and please indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer
• Reservations are subject to availability, please make your reservation in advance and contact the merchant for details
• Due to limited vacancies, early reservation by contacting the merchant directly is recommended
• Plan ordered
• Materials and tools needed
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
13/F, Witty Commercial Building, 1A-1L Tung Choi Street, Mong Kok
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.