What to expect
Sheung Wan【Natural Incense & Backflow Incense Workshop】$550/Person DIY Incense + Backflow Incense + Incense Holder with Free Essential Oil Divination & Perfume
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
Package Highlight !
【Natural Incense & Backflow Incense Workshop】
✓ Natural essential oil is used - aromatic and relaxing!
✓ DIY your own Incense, Backflow Incense and Incense Holder
✓ Workshop includes 4-5 Backflow Incenses and 10-13 Incenses
✓ Free Essential Oil Divination (worth $200) & Perfume (worth $200)
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ Reservations must be made 7 days in advance via WhatsApp or IG DM
Incense is becoming more popular recently as it's relaxing and purifying. wildmint.hk launches【Natural Incense & Backflow Incense Workshop】package jointly with TapNow, offering workshops of Incense, Backflow Incense and Incense Holder from $550! The workshops use natural essential oil which is aromatic and with different functions. Free Essential Oil Divination and Perfume (5ml) will also be gifted.
▲ The 2-hour Natural Incense & Backflow Incense Workshop uses their own materials and formula.
▲ The workshop includes 4-5 Backflow Incenses and 10-13 Incenses.
▲ Free Essential Oil Divination and Perfume (5ml) will also be gifted.
Essential oil divination allows you to understand your current feelings, understand your state of mind and body and provide advice of the past and future based on law of attraction.
1. Introduction of the history of incense
2. Introduction of the production process
3. Introduction of different fuctions of essential oil
4. Materials and essential oil formula
5. Making your own Incense, Backflow Incense and Incense Holder
✦ Plan A: $550【For 1 person】Natural Incense & Backflow Incense Workshop
✦ Plan B: $1080【For 2 people】Natural Incense & Backflow Incense Workshop
✦ Plan C: $1996【For 4 people】Natural Incense & Backflow Incense Workshop
• Monday to Sunday 11am - 8pm
Class size: 1 minimum; 4 maximum
Teaching language: Cantonese or English
Address: Flat 201, Wing Fu Building, 18-24 Wing Kut Street, Sheung Wan
WhatsApp： 6886 2267
▸ Book TapNow x wildmint.hk【Natural Incense & Backflow Incense Workshop】package, make your own incense holder and enjoy high-quality life!
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 31 May 2022, please make your reservation and use the offer on or before the promotion ends
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers
• No cancellations or refund after purchase
• No change of plans
• No refund for cancellation or no-show
• Images are for reference only
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• Wild Mint Limited reserves the final right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions without prior notice
Terms of Reservation:
• Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance via WhatsApp 6886 2267 or IG DM: wildmint.hk and please indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer
• Reservations are subject to availability, please make your reservation in advance. Please contact the merchant for details
• Due to limited vacancies, early reservation by contacting the merchant directly is recommended
• Plan ordered
• Materials and tools needed
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
201, Wing Fu Building, 18-24 Wing Kut Street, Sheung Wan, HK
With photos only
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.