What to expect
Exclusive on TapNow! $399 【Pottery Throwing Workshop】Firing Pottery Trays/ Cups/ Plates in the Style Inspired by Caudex Plants｜Discount for Groups of 2 | 1-hour Workshop including Trimming Service & Application of Transparent Glaze | K Studio
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
Package Highlight !
K Studio【Pottery Throwing Workshop】Package
✓ 1-hour Pottery Throwing Workshop
✓ Crafting 1 piece of pottery tray/ cup/ plate in the Style Inspired by Caudex plants
✓ Discount for Groups of 2
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ Reservations must be made and confirmed at least 5 days in advance via WhatsApp 9589 1712. Please make your reservation and use the offer on or before the promotion ends
✦ The pottery will be ready to collect in 4 weeks. Pick-up at the studio or delivery through SF Express are both available
✦ Any changes of the reservation have to be made 24 hours in advance
Apart from hanging out window shopping or dining out, pottery workshops have become also another popular go-to during holidays recently. K Studio in Kowloon Bay is launching a 【Pottery Throwing Workshop】, with discounts of up to 32% off, and also for the Groups of 2. You will be able to make your own pottery tray/ cup/ plate in the style inspired by Caudex plants. The process allows participants to relieve their stress by focusing on the craft.
▲ Participants can make their own pottery trays/ cups/ plates in the style inspired by Caudex plants in the workshop which can be used for dining or even to be put in microwaves.
▲ In the workshop, participants can choose the colours of their pottery piece which will be undergoing 2 times of firing.
▲ Trimming & transparent glaze application will be done by the instructors afterwards. Thus, no worries if you don't have prior experience in pottery!
Plan A:【Pottery Throwing Workshop】For 1 Person
Plan B:【Pottery Throwing Workshop】For 2 People as a Group
Plans Above Include:
✓ 1-hour Pottery Throwing Workshop
✓ Crafting a piece of pottery tray/ cup/ plate in the Style Inspired by Caudex plants
Workshop Class Schedule:
Tuesday - Sunday : 10:00AM – 10:00PM
Class size: 2 persons Minimum and Maximum
Teaching Language: Cantonese
Address: Unit 1106J, International Plaza, No. 20 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
▸ Book TapNow x K Studio【Pottery Throwing Workshop】package, get rid of your stress by pottery crafting!
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 31 August 2022 while the redemption period is from now until 30 September 2022. Please make your reservation and use the offer on or before the promotion ends
• An order confirmation email will be sent to you once your order is received
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers
• No cancellation or refund available after purchase
• No refund for cancellation of orders
• No refund for cancellation of bookings or no-shows
• Images are for reference only
• Freebies are available while stocks last
• The offer must be used in specific date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• K Studio reserves the final right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions without prior notice
• In case of any disputes, the decision of TapNow & K Studio shall be final
Terms of Reservation:
• Reservations must be made and confirmed at least 5 days in advance via WhatsApp 9589 1712. Please make your reservation and use the offer on or before the promotion ends
• Reservations are subject to availability, please make your reservation in advance and contact the merchant
• Same-day reservations are subject to availability
• Due to limited vacancies, early reservation by contacting the merchant directly is recommended
• Any changes of the reservation have to be made 24 hours in advance
• Plan ordered
• Materials and tools needed
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
九龍灣常悅道 20 號環球工商大廈 1106J 室
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.