What to expect
Average $350 up/Person【Russian Woolen Embroidery】Handmade Mirror/Carpet Workshop｜Private Class Is Available for Groups of F
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Available on: Today
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
Package Highlight !
【Russian Woolen Embroidery Workshop】
✓ 3.5-hours Workshop of Russian Woolen Embroidery
✓ DIY Your Own Mirrors/Rugs
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance via WhatsApp: 6424 9899 or IG: Nora.handmade.hk
Talking about Winter, warm and fluffy wool and knit products are definitely something coming up to your mind! Nora handmade is now launching a【Russian Woolen Embroidery Workshop】package jointly with TapNow from $350. Come and create your Russian woolen embroidery mirrors or rugs and give your house a touch of fluffiness and warmth this winter!
▲ Introduction to basic embroidery skills, to finish your unique embroidery mirrors or rugs in the workshop
▲ Russian woolen embroidery is a technique that uses a pen tool to poke on the cloth without sewing back and forth like normal embroidery
▲ Private classes are avilable for groups of 4 or above
✓ 3.5-hours workshop of Russian Woolen Embroidery
✓ DIY Your Own Mirrors/Rugs
1. Introduction to materials
2. Drafting and fixing the cloth on the taboret
3. Demonstration to threading skills and transferring the draft onto the cloth
4. Samples provided for reference, participants can have their own designs as well
5. The instructor is there to help where needed
Workshop Class Schedule:
May：Every Monday, Thursday, Sunday (11:00-14:30/15:00-18:30），Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday（11:00-14:30/15:00-18:30/18:30-22:00）
June: Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday（10:30-14:00/14:00-17:30） ; Saturday（11:00-14:30/15:00-18:30/18:30-22:00）
July: Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday（10:30-14:00/14:00-17:30） ; Sunday（11:00-14:30/15:00-18:30/18:30-22:00）
Class size: 6maximum
Teaching Language: Cantonese, Mandarin, English
Address： Unit B5, 4/F, Hong Kong Manufacturing Bldg., 128 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
▸ Book TapNow x Nora handmade【Italian Vegetable Tanned Bovine Leather Workshop】package, create your Russian woollen embroidery mirrors or rugs and give your house a touch of fluffiness and warmth this winter!
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 30 December 2022. Please make your reservation and use the offer on or before the promotion ends
• TapNow Exclusive Discount Packages for Groups of 2, Groups of 4 and 10% Off of the workshop are only available in specific reserved date
• Same-day reservations are subject to availability
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers
• No cancellation or refund available after purchase
• No amendments in the orders available
• No refund for cancellation of bookings or no-shows
• The offer must be used in specific date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• For everyone's safety, please follow the instructors' instructions at all times
• Images are for reference only
• Due to COVID-19, please wear a mask to prevent the spread of virus
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
Terms of Reservation:
• Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance via WhatsApp 6424 9899 or IG Nora.handmade.hk and please indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving
• Any changes of the reservation have to be made 2 days in advance via WhatsApp 6424 9899
• Reservations are subject to availability, please make your reservation in advance and contact the merchant for details
• Due to limited vacancies, early reservation by contacting the merchant directly is recommended
• Plan ordered
• Materials and tools needed
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
With photos only
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.