What to expect
Oishi Shabu Lowest at $168 【All-you-can-eat Lunch Hot Pot】2-hour All-you-can-eat Hot pot with Sliced US Beef, New Zealand Lamb Shoulder, Sashimi & Dessert, plus free-flow drinks & beer | Causeway Bay & Tsuen Wan Branch
Causeway Bay,Tsuen Wan
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
Package Highlight !
Oishi Shabu【2-hour All-you-can-eat Lunch Hot Pot】
✓ 2-hour All-you-can-eat lunch hot pot with a wide range of hot pot ingredients, sashimi and desserts
✓ Free-flow drinks & beer
✓ Available in 2 branches (Causeway Bay & Tsuen Wan)
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ The price of this package is per head. Only reservations of 2 people or more are eligible
✦ Applicable on Monday- Sunday 12:00PM-05:00PM (Any 2 hours within the period of your choice)
✦ Reservations must be made at least 2 days in advance by calling 2628 1186( Causeway Bay)/ 2613 8178(Tsuen Wan) and please indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving. Also, please present the TapNow QR code to the merchant for redemption when you are seated
✦ The promotion period is from now until 30 June 2022
Hot pot is one of the most beloved dine-out options throughout the year of Hong Kongers. Oishi Shabu, with its speciality in Japanese all-you-can-eat Hot pot, is launching a【2-hour All-you-can-eat Lunch Hot Pot】package with high-quality ingredients. At the lowest of $168, you can enjoy a series of hot pot ingredients including sliced US beef, selected pork, New Zealand lamb shoulder, sashimi(salmon, sweet shrimp & scallop...etc.) and various house-made desserts. The package is available in the Causeway Bay and the Tsuen Wan branch as well!
▲ All-you-can-eat Lunch Hot pot package includes sliced US beef and different kinds of seafood such as New Zealand mussels and Hiroshima oysters.
▲ There are totally 7 kinds of broth for your selection, including pork bone broth, sukiyaki broth, tomato broth, cordyceps flowers soup, Chongqing spicy broth..etc.
▲ Apart from the hot pot, the package includes sashimi on free-flow as well!
▲ A large variety of housemade desserts including: Uji Matcha Parfait (One for each guest only), 3.6 Milk Jelly with Red Beans, Glutinous Rice Balls with Peanuts & Sesame Seeds and Earl Grey Tea Jelly...etc.
Plan A：Causeway Bay Branch 【2-hour All-you-can-eat Lunch Hot Pot】
Plan B：Tsuen Wan Branch【2-hour All-you-can-eat Lunch Hot Pot】
The plans above include:
✓ Broth: pork bone broth, Sukiyaki broth, tomato broth, satay broth, cordyceps flowers broth, coriander and century egg broth and Chongqing spicy broth
✓ Hot Pot Ingredients: sliced US beef, premium beef, selected pork, New Zealand lamb shoulder, five spices chicken, free flow veggies, fishballs with corn soup, omasum, beef tendon balls, fish dumplings, crab sticks, cheese sausages, wrapped bean curd, deep-fried beancurd crusts and spam etc.
✓ Seafoods: fresh seafood, Hiroshima oyster, Taiwan Abalone, New Zealand mussel and sliced squid
✓ Sashimi: salmon, sweet shrimp, Japan herring, scallop, Arctic surf clam, ark clam
✓ Desserts for Lunch Session: Uji Matcha Parfait (One for each guest only),3.6 Milk Jelly with Red Beans, Glutinous Rice Balls with Peanuts & Sesame Seeds, Earl Grey Tea Jelly, Mango Pudding, Pawpaw, Lotus Seeds and Snow Fungus Dessert Soup(hot), ice-cream (Green tea or Vanilla), seasonal fruit cups
✓ Self-serve drinks bar: Free-flow drinks & beer
✦ Menus are for reference only, items provided are subject to the change according to availability or seasons
▸ Book TapNow x Oishi Shabu【2-hour All-you-can-eat Lunch Hot Pot 】package, and get hot pots, sashimi and desserts in one go!
Address: Shop A, 2/F, Top View Mansion, 10 Canal Road West, Causeway Bay
Tel: 2628 1186
Hours: Monday - Sunday 12:00PM-02:00AM
Address: Shop 202, 2/F, Panda Place, 3 Tsuen Wah Street, Tsuen Wan
Tel: 2613 8178
Hours: Monday - Sunday 12:00PM-02:00AM
(The operation hours are subject to Government policies, please contact the merchant for the latest information)
➩ 「🍦 All-you-can-eat hot pot restaurant with surprising desserts」
➩「Can't believe it to be as good as my friend mentioned until I actually tried it! I was really surprised to have such a cost-effective hot pot restaurant in Causeway Bay! 😍😍 With everything I want, just like having a Japanese buffet and all-you-can-eat hot pot at the same time, giving me the utmost satisfaction! 」
➩「I was looking for an all-you-can-eat restaurant to have a celebration with my friends working on the Hong Kong Island today. I have tried the Tsuen Wan brach before, and it was good, so we decided to give the Causeway Bay branch a go as well~ There is a really wide variety of choices of food here. I can have hot pots and Japanese food🍣 for 2 hours non-stop here. How wonderful!」
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 30 June 2022
• Last Order: 120 minutes before the end of the mealtime
• Applicable Time Slot: Monday to Sunday 12:00PM-05:00PM
• The offer is for dine-in only. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis
• No refund for cancellation
• The offer cannot be exchanged for cash
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers
• No change of plans or refund after purchase
• No changes of the reservation time once confirmed
• The offer must be used on a specific date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• Freebies are available while stocks last
• The menu may be slightly adjusted without prior notice due to the availability of ingredients. All items are subject to the latest announcement of the restaurant
• Images and menus are for reference only, menus are subject to change according to availability or season
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• The opening hours of the restaurant and availability of ingredients may change subject to any updates on Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Gathering) Regulation implemented by the Government. From 7 January 2022, the operation hours of the restaurant is between Monday to Sunday 12:00PM-05:00PM. Please redeem your purchased package at the restaurant within the time period mentioned in your confirmation email.
• In case of dispute, the decision of TapNow and Oishi Shabu shall be final
Terms of Reservation:
• Reservations must be made at least 2 days in advance by calling 2628 1186( Causeway Bay)/ 2613 8178(Tsuen Wan) and please indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving. Also, please present the TapNow QR code to the merchant for redemption when you are seated
• Reservations are subject to availability. Due to limited seating, please make your reservation in advance
• Please present the TapNow QR code to the merchant for redemption when you are seated
• The offer must be used in specific date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• Package offer is only valid within the promotion date and shall be invalid after the promotion. No refund for the order regardless of attendance once the reservation is confirmed. Please make the changes of the reservation at least 24 hours in advance.
• Seats are subject to availability. Seat selection is not available
•Please present the TapNow QR code to the merchant for redemption when you are seated
• Due to limited seating, early reservation by contacting the restaurant directly is recommended
• Reservations are subject to availability, please contact the merchant for details
• Free for Age Under 3 or Height under 90cm;
• Oishi Shabu reserves the final right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions without prior notice
• Plan ordered
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
• 10% service charge of the original price should be paid in cash directly to the merchant
Join Rich - Causeway Bay
Shop A, 2/F, Top View Mansion, 10 Canal Road West, Causeway Bay
Join Rich - Tsuen Wan
Shop 202, 2/F, Panda Place, 3 Tsuen Wah Street, Tsuen Wan
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.