What to expect
Up to 10% Off! Time-Limited【Mother's Day Taro Cake】& 【Taiwanese Taro Desserts】Signature Taro Pastry, Ice Cream-like Taro Cake, Molten Lava/ Mochi Egg Rolls with Taro Fillings｜Mr.Taro
Cheung Sha Wan
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
Mr.Taro【Taiwanese Taro Desserts】Package
✓ The Time-Limited Mother's Day Taro Cake, Ice Cream-like Taro Cake
✓ Signature Taro Pastry, Molten Lava Egg Rolls with Taro Fillings, Mochi Egg Rolls with Taro Fillings
✓ Combining the Taiwanese traditional making techniques and the shop owner's exclusive secret recipe
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance via Whatsapp 5479 5191 and please indicate the use of the TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving
✦ Pickup Time: Tuesday to Sunday 02:00PM – 07:00PM
Mr.Taro, a specialty shop for Taiwanese Taro Pasty, is launching a series of offer packages for their signature Taro desserts. At the lowest price of $72, get the treats with the richest taro aroma! The packages come in 5 different variants of the desserts: Time-Limited Mother's Day Taro Cake, Signature Taro Pastry, Ice Cream-like Taro Cake, Molten Lava Egg Rolls with Taro Fillings and Mochi Egg Rolls with Taro Fillings! All of them are preservative and artificial pigment free with the Taiwanese traditional making techniques and the shop owner's exclusive secret recipe, giving you the richest aroma of taro in a healthy manner with fresh and simple ingredients!
▲ Express your love to mummy with the Time-Limited Mother's Day Taro Cake.
▲ The Taro pastry originated from Dajia in Taiwan, which has a circular shape with rose petals as decoration on the surface. In such a Metropolitan city in Hong Kong, this delicate dessert is going to present you the refreshment as if you are in a flowery garden.
▲ The multilayered outer with rose petals carry the typical violet and variegated colours concocted with natural pigments containing luscious pulverized taro paste.
▲ The egg rolls are filled with taro fillings made from taros from Dajia in Taiwan, reproducing the traditional Taiwanese flavour.
▲ There are various innovative flavours in the egg rolls with taro fillings, such as Molten Lava Egg Rolls with Taro Fillings, and Mochi Egg Rolls with Taro Fillings.
Plan A: Time-Limited【4-inch Mother's Day Taro Cake】$430
Plan B: 【Signature Taro Pastry】$85
Plan C: 【4-inch Ice Cream-like Taro Cake】$72
Plan D: 【Molten Lava Egg Rolls with Taro Fillings】$88
Plan E: 【Mochi Egg Rolls with Taro Fillings】$100
▸ Book TapNow x Mr.Taro【Various Taro desserts】packages, enjoy the richest aroma of taro!
Address: RM12, 6/F, Siu Wai Industrial Centre, 29 Wing Hong St, Cheung Sha Wan, Kln
Hours: 02:00PM – 07:00PM
WhatsApp: 5479 5191
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 10 Aug 2022
• The offer is for takeaway only
• No refund for cancellation of orders
•The offer cannot be exchanged for cash
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers
• No changes to plans or refund after purchase
• No changes to the reservation time once confirmed
• The offer must be used on the reserved date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• The menu may be slightly adjusted without prior notice due to the availability of ingredients. All items are subject to the latest announcement of the restaurant
• Images and menus are for reference only, items served are subject to change according to availability or season
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• Please redeem your purchased package at the shop on Tuesday to Sunday: 02:00PM – 07:00PM with your confirmation email
• In case of dispute, the decision of Mr. Taro Cake Cake Day and TapNow shall be final
Terms of Reservation for Take-away:
• Pickup Time: Tuesday to Sunday 02:00PM – 07:00PM
• Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance via Whatsapp 5479 5191 and please indicate the use of the TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving
• Daily supply of items is subject to availability, please make your reservation in advance
• Please present the TapNow QR code to the merchant for redemption
• Reservations are subject to availability, please contact the merchant for details
• Plan ordered
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
Cheung Sha Wan
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.