What to expect
【Sai Wan Vegan Burger】Big Dill Vegan Burger + Vegan Milkshake | Good Photo Spot x 100% plant protein
Sai Ying Pun
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
Package Highlight !
✓ Food 100% made of plants
✓ Signature Big Dill Burger: "Beef" made of plant protein
✓ Several photo spots: neon lights, art wall
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ Takeout service available (no extra charge). Drinks will be packed (cans or bottles)
✦✦ Drinks upgrade available. Please directly pay the difference to the merchant
Located in Sai Wan, Big Dill Bar offers vegan burgers, and all the food are 100% made of plants - perfect for people who want to be healthy! Big Dill and TapNow jointly launch 3 exclusive offers: 1 burger and 1 drink for up to 40% off! For people who only want a set: only $78 for a burger and $48 for Thiccshake! Signature Big Dill Burger includes “beef” made of plant protein and double cheddar cheese, onions, pickles and special sauce. The beef really tastes like real beef!
▲The neon lights and colourful art wall in Big Dill are perfect for photo!
▲Although the burgers of Big Dill are made of plant protein, we can’t tell just by their appearance! The texture and taste of the meat are also similar to real meat!
Vegan burgers include:
- Big Dill: Signature "juicy beef", double cheddar cheese, onions, pickles and special sauce (original price: $98)
- Side Chick: Southern American “fried chicken”, cheddar cheese, pickles, mayonnaise and spicy sauce (original price: $98)
- Piggy Smalls: Smoked “pork”, apple salad, onion pie, mayonnaise (original price: $98)
- Zeus Gyro: Smoked “pork”, apple salad, onion pie, mayonnaise (original price: $88)
Plan A $48 Vegan “Milk”shake
✓ Vegan “Milk”shake: Thiccshake x1
- Vanilla cornflakes (original price: $68)
- Coconut raspberry (original price: $68)
- Chocolate peanut butter (original price: $68)
Plan B $78 Vegan Burger
✓ Vegan burger x1 ($98 or below)
Plan C $138【Vegan Burger / Fries and Donut】+【Vegan “Milk”shake】
✓ Vegan burger x1 ($98 or below) or “Super Fries + Dough boy” Combo
✓ Vegan “Milk”shake: Thiccshake x1 ($70 or below)
Super Fries + Dough boy Combo:
- Super Fries: Fries with sea salt
- Dough boy: Oreo donut with Raspberry jam and cream
▸ Book TapNow x Big Dill 【Vegan Burger】Package now and enjoy healthy food!
Address: G/F, 123-125 Third Street, Western District
Phone: 3996 7633
Whatsapp: 9667 8575
Tuesday to Friday: 12:00 - 22:00
Saturday to Sunday: 12:00 - 00:00
➩「Delicious! Didn't know that it's vegan. Didn't eat any meat but still satisfying and full! All of my friends thought that it was lit and healthy. Highly recommended, especially for girls who like light meal!」
➩「Both staff and food were good. All the food are vegan, including desserts, drinks, burgers and snacks. Surprisingly good!」
➩「The owner recommended Big Dill to me. I thought that the burger would have a taste of vegetables or beans, but it turned out to taste like beef in both texture and taste!」
➩「If you like vegan food, you must visit this restaurant. Better than other Beyond Meat and Impossible meat with prices similar to other restaurants!」
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 31 May 2022
• Takeout service available (no extra charge). Drinks will be packed (cans or bottles)
• Drinks upgrade available. Please directly pay the difference to the merchant
• No refund for cancellation
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers
• No change of plan or refund after purchase
• The offer should be used according to the booking date and opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• Images and menus are for reference only, menus are subject to change according to availability or season
• For the health and safety of our staff and customers, Big Dill may temporarily suspend service without prior notice due to COVID-19.
• In case of adverse weather conditions (such as Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8, Thunderstorm Warning, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning, etc.), please contact the merchant for rescheduling arrangements while no refund would be arranged
• In case of dispute, the decision of TapNow and Big Dill shall be final
• The restaurant provides takeaway service (no extra charge) and pre-packaged beverages (canned or bottled)
• When purchasing take-out food on site, please present the TapNow QR code to the merchant for redemption
• The service booking arrangement is subject to the actual availability of the merchant, please contact the merchant for details
Terms of Reservation:
• Seats are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations for 6 people or above, please book via Whatsapp 5726 5533 and please indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer. Please present the TapNow QR code to the merchant for redemption when you are seated
• Bookings are subject to availability. Please make your reservation in advance
• Package offer is only valid within the promotion date and shall be invalid after the promotion. No refund for the order regardless of attendance once the reservation is confirmed. Rescheduling has to be made at least 24 hours in advance
• Seats are subject to availability. Seat selection is not available
• Please present the TapNow QR code to the merchant for redemption when you are seated
• Due to limited seating, early reservation by contacting the restaurant directly is recommended
• Reservations are subject to availability, please contact the merchant for details
• Plan ordered
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
• 10% service charge of the original price should be paid directly to the merchant in cash
123 Third Street, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
With photos only
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.