What to expect
【TapNow Exclusive!】Lockeroom Dining HK$548 Per Person | Boston Lobster, Angus Beef Tendon, Pan-fried Foie Gras
Yau Ma Tei
- Collect Physical Ticket/Enter Directly With Voucher
- Fixed Date Ticket
Highlights of the deal!
✓ Premier League Arsenal themed restaurant
✓ Various check-in point for Arsenal fans
✓ Abalones on ice Or Pan-fried Foie Gras with Garlic Toast
✓ Roasted Spring Chicken Or Grilled Angus Beef Tendon with Green Pepper Sauce Or Pan-fried Iberico Pork Shoulder Or Baked Whole Boston Lobster with Mayonnaise
✦ This price is for two person only.
✦ 3 days advance booking through telephone 5236 8680 is required. Please state “TapNow Exclusive Offer” when making your reservation.
▼Scroll down for more details▼
HK$988.0045% off HK$548.00
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
Lockeroom Dining is a Western restaurant with a theme of the famous Premier League team, Arsenal. The wall is full of signed jerseys, flags, paintings and dolls of Arsenal players. There is also a ""flash card wall"" where every corner is a check-in point for Arsenal fans! Lockeroom Dining now partners with TapNow to launch the most exciting and exclusive dining offer 44% off! The original price is HK$988. If you book via TapNow, you can enjoy premium Western cuisine at HK$548 only! The plan includes premium food such as abalone on ice, pan-fried foie gras with garlic baguette, grilled Angus beef tendon, pan-fried Iberian pork shoulder and/ baked Boston lobster with mayonnaise. The restaurant is covered with Arsenal's jerseys with football stars' autographs and everything about Arsenal. Lockeroom Dining is definitely a great must-go place for Arsenal's fans to visit!
▲Lockeroom Dining is conveniently located in Yau Ma Tei, offers a variety of Western dishes, including meat, seafood, homemade pasta, salads, desserts, and more. It is popular among people of all ages and working people!
▲The wall of Lockeroom Dining is full of signed jerseys, flags, paintings and dolls of Arsenal players. Every corner is a check-in point for Arsenal fans!
【TapNow Exclusive!】Arsenal Fans Must-Go Lockeroom Dining HK$548 | Boston Lobster, Angus Beef Tendon, Pan-fried Foie Gras
✓ Snacks (choose one per table)
Abalones on ice (2pcs) Or Pan-fried Foie Gras with Garlic Toast (2pcs)
✓ Starter (choose one per person)
Orange, Shrimp Salad with Balsamic Or Caesar Salad
✓ Soup of the day (2 portions)
✓ Middle course (choose one per table)
Portobello Steak, Wild Mushroom Risotto With Truffle Cream Sauce Or Carbonara with OnsenTamago
✓ Main course (choose one per person)
Roasted Spring Chicken Or Grilled Angus Beef Tendon with Green Pepper Sauce Or Pan-fried Iberico Pork Shoulder Or Baked Whole Boston Lobster with Mayonnaise
✓ Daily desserts (2 portions)
✓ Coffee or tea (2 cups)
Address: 8/F, Grand Place, 558-560 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei
▸ Book TapNow x Lockeroom Dining【Arsenal Theme Restaurant | Selected 6-Course Set Menu】Dining package, enjoy the pleasure of Boston lobster and everything about Arsenal!
- All promotional offers are valid for Hong Kong Residents only with valid Hong Kong ID Card
Terms & Conditions
- Only for dine-in, limited seats, first-book-first-served
- Please present TapNow QR code to the merchant to redeem the offer upon arrival
- 3 days advance booking through telephone 5236 8680 is required. Please state “TapNow Exclusive Offer” when making your reservation (The reservation status depends on the actual situation, the restaurant seats are limited, please make reservations in advance)
- This offer is valid until 30 November 2021 and is not applicable on Fridays (6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
- Food photos are for reference only. The content of the menu may be slightly adjusted due to the supply of ingredients without prior notice. All items are subject to the latest announcement of the product
- In case of any dispute, the decision of TapNow and Lockeroom shall be final
- Your voucher is only valid on the selected booking time/date
- No refund for cancellation
- Due to limited seats, we recommend that you contact the restaurant as soon as possible to make an appointment
- The actual seats are subject to restaurant arrangements and no seat selection service will be provided
- Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• Selected package
• 10% service charge (please pay to the merchant on site)
8/F, Grand Place, 558-560 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing ‘Pay’, or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.