What to expect
Oi Man - 18 Challenge Kart Racing Experience【50,000 Sqft Indoor Circuit at Homantin】Karting / Drifting / Simulated Racing E-sports Experience (Adult/Child)
Ho Man Tin
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
Package Highlight !
✓ The only Indoor Circuit in Hong Kong
✓ 50,000 Sqft Indoor Circuit at Homantin with 2 racetracks and 18 curves
✓ Exciting kart racing experience providing karts and drift cars
✓ Happy Meal available for children
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select date and package options
Select Redemption Period
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
What to expect
Located in Ho Man Tin Oi Man Plaza, 18 Challenge, the largest Indoor Circuit in Hong Kong, launches a 【Kart Racing Experience】Package starting from $100! The package includes karts and drifting cars for both adults and children, providing helmets, elbow pads, neck and foot protectors. Plan B also includes Happy Meal for children! You can also add $38 for Simulated Racing E-sports Experience!
▲18 Challenge Karting is of 50,000 sqft with 2 racetracks and 18 curves.
▲There is also a restaurant where you can enjoy a meal after kart racing and at the same time watch the exciting game.
▼For clothing, light and comfortable clothes (preferably easy-drying materials) are recommended; skirts, slippers and sandals are not allowed.
【Karting】Participants must be 150 cm or taller
【Drifting】 Participants must weigh between 0-63kg and must be 115cm or taller
Plan A: Drifting (1 session of 6 mins)
Plan B: Drifting + Happy Meal (2 sessions of 12 mins in total)
Plan C: Karting (1 session of 8 mins)
Plan D: Simulated Racing E-sports Experience (1 session of 10 mins)
▸ Book TapNow x 18 Challenge Karting【Kart Racing Experience】Package and enjoy!
Address: Shop S1, 2/F, Oi Man Plaza, Ho Man Tin
6467 9400 (Eng Line)
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
• Light and comfortable clothes (preferably easy-drying materials) are recommended
• Skirts, slippers and sandals are not allowed
•【Karting】Participants must be 150 cm or taller
•【Drifting】 Participants must weigh between 0-63kg and must be 115cm or taller
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 31 May 2022
• Offers are subject to relevant terms and conditions
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers
• No change of plan or refund after purchase
• No refund for cancellation
• No refund for no-shows or cancellations
• Images and menus are for reference only
• For your safety, please follow the instructions by the staff
• This event is not recommended for people with certain health conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.)
• Please take care of yourself and accompanying children
• For safety reasons, the following people are not recommended to participate in this activity: elderly people over 65 years old, pregnant women, people with cardiovascular disease, epilepsy and other physical disorders
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refund will be provided
• Death or any personal injury damage to or loss or destruction of property or any other economic loss or for any consequential loss are at participant's own risk. TapNow and 18 Challenge Karting shall not be held responsible.
• 18 Challenge reserves the final right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions without prior notice
• Plan ordered
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
No. 12 Hill, Hong Kong
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing ‘Pay’, or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.