What to expect
[Crochet Workshop Experience] packages from $368! | Popular DIY sunflower/ Daisy Tote Bag, Cushion and Home Accessories
Sham Shui Po
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
Package Highlight !
✓ Crocheting sunflowers/ Daisys which will never wither
✓ Arty Crochet Dumpling Bags with Wooden Handles
✓ Sunflower cushion with Exclusive Design
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ Reservations must be made and confirmed at least 1 day in advance via WhatsApp 9652 2137. Please indicate the use of TapNow exclusive discount while reserving.
Don't miss this if you are a DIYholic! 02s_c0llection launches [Crochet Workshop] packages jointly with TapNow from $368! In the workshop, you will be crocheting your own sunflowers/ daisies, crochet dumpling bags with wooden handle and our exclusively designed sunflower cushion! 02s_c0llection uses Sunflower as their main theme and the inspiration of their logo design. The founder Oyi has included her name in the brand name as well, reminding her the goal of brand which is to bring happiness to others in such a challenging world.
▲ Crochet Workshop
▲ Crochet Sunflower/ Daisy
▲ Crochet Dumpling Bags With Wooden Handles Workshop
Plan A：$368 per head【Crochet Sunflower/ Daisy Workshop】(2.5hours)
✓ 1 piece of key chain/ flower branch/ vintage pin (option available: sunflower/ daisy)
Plan B: $680 per head【Crochet Dumpling Bags With Wooden Handles Workshop】 (3.5hours)
✓ 1 Crochet dumpling bags with wooden handles in your chosen color *size: H: approx. 15cm; L(top): approx. 23cm; L(bottom): approx. 16.5cm
Plan C：$729 per head【Crochet sunflower Cushion Workshop】(3.5hours)
✓ 1 sunflower cushion (approx. 34cm)
• Workshop Class Schedule: Every Wednesday to Sunday 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM and 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM (the class schedule is flexible, you are advised to contact the workshop via WhatsApp in advance)
Class size: 1 minimum; 2 maximum
Teaching language: Cantonese
Address: 5K 72&73 Dragon Centre, 37K Yen Chow St, Sham Shui Po
▸ Book TapNow x o2's collection【Crochet Workshop】package, make your own crochet and have fun!
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 31 August 2022, please make your reservation and use the offer on or before the promotion ends
• A confirmation email will be sent to you after purchase
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers
• No cancellation or refund available after purchase
• No refund for cancellation of bookings or no-shows
• No refund for cancellation of product orders
• Images are for reference only
• Freebies are available while stocks last
• The offer must be used in specific date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• 02s_c0llection reserves the final right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions without prior notice
• In case of any disputes, the decision of TapNow and 02s_c0llection shall be final
Terms of Reservation:
• Reservations must be made and confirmed at least 1 day in advance via WhatsApp 9652 2137 and please indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer.
• Reservations are subject to availability, please make your reservation in advance. Please contact the merchant for details
• Same-day reservations are subject to availability
• Due to limited vacancies, early reservation by contacting the merchant directly is recommended
• Any changes of the reservation have to be made 24 hours in advance
• Plan ordered
• Materials and tools needed
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.