What to expect
Poon Choi + Hot Pot! Lowest at $106 per Head【Takeaway Abalone Poon Choi from Food More】Sliced Beef/ Omasum/ Shrimp Wonton Available for Add-on | Food More
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
Package Highlight !
Self Pick-up Takeaway【Food More Abalone Poon Choi】
✓ Whole Abalones, Tiger Shrimps, Hakka Braised Pork Belly and Free-range Chicken...etc.
✓ Serves for 4 or 6 people, including seasonal vegetables, house special poon choi sauce and rice
✓ Add-ons: Sliced Beef, Omasum, Lungkow Vermicelli Bean Thread, Cantonese Style Dumplings or Shrimp Wontons
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ The offer is for take-away only
✦ Reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance via WhatsApp and please indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving
Food More Whampoa is Launching a Takeaway【Poon Choi + Hot Pot】package lowest at $106 per head. The Poon Choi in this package includes whole abalones, tiger shrimps, duck feet, Hakka braised pork belly, deep-fried taro and free-range chicken...etc. There are different plans with serving sizes for 4-6 people, which seasonal vegetables, house special poon choi sauce and rice will also be included. You can also get sliced beef, omasum, Lungkow vermicelli bean thread, Cantonese style dumplings, shrimp wontons as add-ons to turn it into a hot pot after enjoying the Poon Choi.
Plan A: $498 【Food More Abalone Poon Choi】 Serving 4 People
Plan B: $638 【Food More Abalone Poon Choi】 Serving 6 People
【Food More Abalone Poon Choi】Includes:
✓ 4 or 6 whole abalones, 4 or 6 tiger shrimps, 4 or 6 duck feet, 4 or 6 black mushrooms in oyster sauce, 4 or 6 braised pork tongues, 4 or 6 deep-fried fish maws, 4 or 6 braised pork knuckles with fermented bean sauce, 4 or 6 Hakka braised pork belly, 4 or 6 housemade dace fish balls, 4 or 6 braised bean curd sheets, 4 or 6 deep-fried taro, 4 or 6 braised lotus root with fermented bean sauce, 4 or 6 radishes in clear broth, 1/4 or 1/2 Free-range chicken
✓ 1 seasonal vegetables, house special poon choi sauce and rice included
Sliced Beef (Approx. 200G) , Omasum(Approx. 200G), Lungkow Vermicelli Bean Thread(1 pack), Cantonese Style Dumplings (6) or Shrimp Wontons(6)
Time for Pick-up:
Monday - Sunday & Public Holidays 04:00PM-8:00PM
▸ Book TapNow x Food More【Food More Abalone Poon Choi】 package, enjoy Poon Choi and Hot Pot in one go!
Address: Shop 110-111, 1/F, Gourmet Place (Site 8), The Whampoa, Hung Hom
Hours: 8:00AM - 8:30PM
Tel: 2330 9337
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 31 May 2022
• Time Available: Monday-Sunday and Public Holidays: 04:00PM-8:00PM
• The offer is for take-away only
• No refund for cancellation
• The offer cannot be exchanged for cash
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers
• No change of plan or refund after purchase
• No changes of the reservation time once confirmed
• The offer must be used in specific date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• Freebies are available while stocks last
• The menu may be slightly adjusted without prior notice due to the availability of ingredients. All items are subject to the latest announcement of the restaurant
• Images and menus are for reference only, menus are subject to change according to availability or season
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• The opening hours of the restaurant and availability of ingredients may change subject to any updates on Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Gathering) Regulation implemented by the Government. From 7 January 2022, the operation hours of the restaurant is between Monday to Sunday 04:00PM-8:00PM. Please redeem your purchased package at the restaurant within the time period mentioned with your confirmation email
• In case of dispute, the decision of TapNow and Food More shall be final
Terms of Reservation for Take-away:
• Time for Pick-up: Monday - Sunday & Public Holidays 04:00PM-8:00PM
• Reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance via WhatsApp 508 3180 or by calling 2330 9337. Please indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer while registering the TapNow QR code and reserving
• Items are subject to availability. Due to limited supply, please make your reservation in advance
• Please present the TapNow QR code to the merchant for redemption
• Reservations are subject to availability, please contact the merchant for details
• Plan ordered
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.