What to expect
DIY Ceramics at $299 【Pinching and Wheel Throwing Workshop】Make Your Cutomise Shape or Using the Wheel Throwing Machine | S.ceramics
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Available on: Today
Package Highlight !
$299【Pinching and Wheel Throwing Workshop】
✓ Pinching Workshop: Making your unique bowls/ plates with your own hands and imagination
✓ Wheel Throwing Workshop: Learning how to use the wheel throwing machine to make smooth and neat cups/ bowls/ plates
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ Due to the overwhelming response, the reservation quota for April is full. Please WhatsApp the merchant at 852 46410196 at least 10 days before to make an appointment
✦ Ceramics products need to undergo the firing process twice. Thus, the final output in the workshop will be available for pick-up 4-6 weeks (1-1.5 months) after the workshop. Details will be provided by the merchant afterwards
Want to make a useful art piece by pinching or wheel throwing? A local ceramics producing brand founded in 2021, S.ceramics, has launched a 【Pinching and Wheel Throwing Workshop】. At the lowest of $299, you will be able to create your very own artwork of a cup/bowl/plate with your imagination using your hands or a wheel throwing. Besides, you can enjoy the mind-soothing process of crafting a piece of clay step by step and finally make it into an of piece art!
▲ The Workshop is divided into 2 sections: Pinching or Wheel Throwing.。
▲ Pinching Workshop: Making your work into any shape with your own hands and imagination!
▲ Wheel Throwing Workshop: Ceramics produced with the wheel throwing machine will be smoother and neater.
Plan A：$299【Pinching Workshop】
✓ 1-hour Pinching Workshop for 1 person
✓ 500g pottery clay: Birch White Clay or Buff clay
✓ Making the clay in different shapes with your hands, imagination and techniques of using clay slabs and clay stripes which will be taught in class to craft your unique bowls/ plates
Plan B：$299【Wheel Throwing Workshop】
✓ 1-hour Wheel Throwing Workshop for 1 person
✓ 500g pottery clay: Birch White Clay or Buff clay
✓ Learning how to use the wheel throwing machine and to make smooth and neat cups/ bowls/ plates
Workshop Class Schedule: Monday to Friday 12:00NN – 08:00PM
Class size:2 persons Minimum, and 4 persons Maximum
Teaching Language: Cantonese
Address: Flat 1E, 9/F . Block A, Mai Hing Industrial Building, Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Tel/ WhatsApp: 4641 0196
▸ Book TapNow x S.CERAMICS【Pinching and Wheel Throwing Workshop】package, make yourself a unique and useful art piece!
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Notes for the Workshop
• Please be punctual for the workshop, no make up will be available for the lost time
• Please note that the workshop will last for an hour, the unfinished procedures will be finished by the instructors
• 500g pottery clay either Birch White Clay or Buff clay will be given to every person
• Glaze application in single colour will be performed by instructors of both Pinching or Wheel Throwing Workshop
• Ceramics products need to undergo the firing process twice. Thus, the final output in the workshop will be available for pick-up 4-6 weeks (1-1.5 months) after the workshop. Details will be provided by the merchant afterwards.
• If possible, you are recommended to cut your nails in advance and avoid wearing short skirts to the workshop, which will be more convenient for dealing with the Ceramics
• It is hoped that everyone can understand there are many different factors affecting the final product (i.e. throwing techniques/ contraction of the clay/ firing temperature)
• No make up classes will be available for participants who are absent due to any reason apart from the weather
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from 3 Mar 2022 until 31 Oct 2022. Please make your reservation and use the offer on or before the promotion ends
• An order confirmation email will be sent to you once your order is received
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers
• No cancellation or refund available after purchase
• No refund for cancellation of orders
• No refund for cancellation of bookings or no-shows
• Images are for reference only
• The offer must be used in specific date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• S.CERAMICS reserves the final right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions without prior notice
• In case of any disputes, the decision of TapNow & S.CERAMICS shall be fina
Terms of Reservation:
• Reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance via WhatsApp or by phone 4641 0196 to contact and confirm with the merchant and please indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer
• Reservations are subject to availability, please make your reservation in advance and contact the merchant for details
• Same-day reservations are subject to availability
• Due to limited vacancies, early reservation by contacting the merchant directly is recommended
• Any changes of the reservation have to be made 24 hours in advance
• Plan ordered
• Materials and tools needed
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
ROOM 01E,9/F,Block A, Mai Hing Industrial Building,Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong
With photos only
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.