What to expect
Lowest at $180 【Whole Fermented Tofu Basque Burnt Cheesecake】 Rich texture of Cheese! Original & Ketogenic Recipe Available | A.Jenn Bakery Pick-up at Lai Chi Kok or Kowloon Bay
Kowloon Bay,Lai Chi Kok
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
Package Highlight !
A.Jenn Bakery【Whole Fermented Tofu Basque Burnt Cheesecake】Package
✓ Hong Kong-style flavour of Fermented Tofu added to a Basque Burnt Cheesecake
✓ Original & Ketogenic Recipe Available
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance via WhatsApp 5210 0089 and please indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving
✦ Please contact the merchant for having the cake in the Original or Ketogenic Recipe
Why would such a piece of burnt Cheesecake be so popular recently? Basque Burnt Cheesecakes are seemingly burnt on the outside but have a more refreshing, creamy and rich cheese flavour than New York cheesecakes. A.Jenn Bakery is dedicated to producing exclusive Basque Burnt Cheesecakes with a light texture with a rich aroma of cheese at the same time. The brand is now launching a 【Whole Fermented Tofu Basque Burnt Cheesecake】package, at the lowest of $180. You will be able to have a taste of the unique combination of fermented tofu and cheesecake which has an aromatic double cheese flavour! Apart from the fermented tofu, original flavour with rum and vanilla or healthy ketogenic alternative are also available (Please contact the merchant for details)!
▲ A surprising combination of the milkiness of the cheese and the salty aroma of fermented tofu in the Fermented Tofu Basque Burnt Cheesecake!
▲ The original flavour is also on the menu, apart from fermented tofu flavour.
▲ A healthy alternative in Ketogenic Recipe is available for people with concerns about sugar and gluten to try this fantastic dessert!
▲ Delicate packaging with wooden boxes.
Plan A: $180【Whole Fermented Tofu Basque Burnt Cheesecake】4 inches
✓ 1 Fermented Tofu Basque Burnt Cheesecake in 4 inches
Add-on Available with the Plan
✓ Upgrading to a 6 inches cake with $99
✦ Images and menus are for reference only, menus are subject to change according to availability or season
▸ Book TapNow x A.Jenn Bakery 【Whole Fermented Tofu Basque Burnt Cheesecake】package and try out the flavour you have never expected!
Address: Shop K2, 2/F, Tak Bo Mall, 3 Ngau Tau Kok Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon / G/F, Metro Centre Tower II, 21 Lam Hing Street, Kowloon Bay.
Pick-up Time: Monday - Sunday 12:00PM-7:00PM
Tel: 5210 0089
Lai Chi Kok (Pop-up Store available for pick-up from 5 April to 30 June 2022 only)
Address: 3/F, 9 Cheung Yee Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Pick-up Time: Monday - Sunday 1:00PM-8:00PM
Tel: 5210 0089
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 31 July 2022
• Please contact the merchant directly for the change of flavours (Original or Ketogenic)
• Please contact the merchant directly concerning the delivery service and corresponding charges
• No cancellation or refund for all orders once paid and confirmed
• Cakes may be slightly adjusted without prior notice due to the availability of ingredients. All items are subject to the latest announcement of the restaurant
• Images and menus are for reference only, menus are subject to change according to availability or season
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• In case of dispute, the decision of TapNow and A.Jenn Bakery shall be final
Terms of Reservation for Take-away:
• Pick-up available at the following time and location:
1. Monday - Sunday 1:00PM-8:00PM： 3/F, 9 Cheung Yee Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong (Pop-up Store available for pick-up from 5 April to 30 June 2022 only)
2. Monday - Sunday 12:00PM-7:00PM: Shop K2, 2/F, Tak Bo Mall, 3 Ngau Tau Kok Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
3. Monday - Sunday 12:00PM-7:00PM： G/F, Metro Centre Tower II, 21 Lam Hing Street, Kowloon Bay
• Daily supply for the cakes is limited. Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance via WhatsApp 5210 0089 and please indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving
• Customers are recommended to bring their own isothermal bags or by one on-site on the day for pick-up
• Checking of the cake will have to be done before leaving the shop, we will not take responsibility for any damage incurred during your own transportation.
• Please present the TapNow QR code to the merchant for redemption
• Plan ordered
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
• Upgrading the cake to 6 inches
Lai Chi Kok
九龍荔枝角長義街9號D2 Place ONE 一期3/F (KIOSK)
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.