What to expect
$359【1 hour Ceramics Wheel Throwing Workshop】Up to 30% off! Marble-patterned/ Traditional Japanese porcelain｜Including Trimming & Color Glaze｜19 Studio
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
Package Highlight !
19 Studio【1 hour Ceramics Wheel Throwing Workshop】
✓ 30% off Ceramics Wheel Throwing Workshop
✓ Craft your own cup, bowl or small plate
✓ Trimming and glaze application in single colour will be provided by the instructor
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ Reservations must be made at least 5 days in advance via Whatsapp / Telegram 6478 4414 and please indicate the use of the TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving
✦ It takes about 2-4 weeks after firing for the works to be retrieved. You may choose to deliver your works by SF Express (pay on delivery) or pick it up in the studio afterwards
Enjoy your vacation by having FUN indoor activities! Launched by 19 Studio, enjoy【1 hour Ceramics Wheel Throwing Workshop】at $359 ONLY. Release your stress by experiencing ceramics wheel throwing and create your own cup, bowl or small plate. Trimming and glaze application in single colour will be provided by the instructor.
▲ Enjoy 1 hour Ceramics Wheel Throwing Workshop to relax and have an artistic holiday!
▲ Apart from cups/bowls/small plates, you can also make your own candle holders, vases, knickknacks or other ceramics products.
▲ Wheel throwing is a technique for making pottery. Place the pottery clay on the turn table and rotate the axis while interacting with it with both hands. It helps reduce stress and gives a feeling of healing.
▲ Make simple and practical ceramic products to spice up your home!
Plan A：$359【1 hour Ceramics Wheel Throwing Workshop】includes：
✓ 1 hour Wheel Throwing Workshop for 1 session
✓ Make a ceramic product like cup, bowl, small plate, etc.
✓ Including Trimming & Glaze Application in single colour
About the Workshop:
Workshop opening hours:
From Monday to Sunday 9:00AM-12:00PM / 2:00PM-8:00PM
Class size: Minimum 2 person
Address：Unit D1, 19/F, Mai Kei Industrial Building, Tuen Mun
▸ Book Now TapNow x 19 Studio【1 hour Ceramics Wheel Throwing Workshop】Package, Experience the art of Wheel Throwing
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 30 Sep 2022. Please make your reservation and use the offer on or before the promotion ends.
• An order confirmation email will be sent to you once your order is received
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers
• No cancellation or refund available after purchase
• No refund for cancellation of orders
• No refund for cancellation or no-shows
• Images are for reference only
• The offer must be used on the specific date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• 19 Studioeserves the final right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions without prior notice
• In case of any disputes, the decision of TapNow and 19 Studio shall be final
Terms of Reservation:
• Reservations must be made at least 5 days in advance via WhatsApp / Telegram 6478 4414 and please indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving
• Reservations are subject to availability, please make your reservation in advance and contact the merchant for details
• Same-day reservations are subject to availability
• Due to limited vacancies, early reservation by contacting the merchant directly is recommended
• Any changes to the reservation have to be made 24 hours in advance to the experience
• Plan ordered
• Materials and tools needed
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
屯門美基工業大廈 19 樓 D1
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.