What to expect
$298 per Head, Fai Gor's Private Kitchen's【8-course Seafood Dinner with International Fruits】with Baked Lobsters with Oranges & Cheese, Sweet and Sour Iberico Pork with Strawberries | Free-flow White or Red Wine/ Beer/ Soft Drinks, Japanese Abalones on the House for Bookings with 4 people or Above
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
【8-courses Seafood Dinner with International Fruits】
✓ Made with Fresh Fruit from all over the Globe
✓ Baked Lobsters with Cheese & California Oranges, Parma Ham with Australian Peaches and Pineapple Seafood Fried Rice
✓ Free-flow White or Red Wine/ Beer/ Soft Drinks for Each Guest
✓ 4 Chilled Abalones with Japanese Plum Wine on the House for Bookings with 4 people or Above
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ The price of this package is per head. Only reservations of 2 people or more are eligible
✦ Dishes will be served according to the number of customers. only the same dishes on the menu can be selected for the same table
Fai Gor's Private Kitchen is launching a【8-course Seafood Dinner with International Fruits】package jointly with TapNow! At the lowest of $298 per head, you will be enjoying the 8-course meal made with fresh fruits from different countries, including Baked Lobsters with Cheese & California Oranges, Parma Ham with Australian Peaches, Braised Silkie, Dried Scallop, Sea Cucumber with Bok choy & Bamboo Fungus in Thai Coconut, Braised Pomelo Pith with Shrimp Roe...etc. The package also includes free-flow white or red wine/ beer/ soft drinks and 4 Chilled Abalones with Japanese Plum Wine on the house for bookings with 4 people or above.
▲ Fai Gor's Private Kitchen is located in Jordan, 3-minute walk from the Jordan MTR Exit B2.
▲ Dishes in the【8-course Seafood Dinner with International Fruits】are all made with fresh fruits from all over the world.
Plan A: $298/head【8-course Seafood Dinner with International Fruits】
1）Lobster Salad with Assorted Fruits or Baked Lobsters with Cheese & California Oranges (half cut)
2）Parma Ham with Australian Peaches or Ceasar Salad with Chicken Breast & Hawaiian Papaya
3）Braised Silkie, Dried Scallop, Sea Cucumber with Bok choy & Bamboo Fungus in Thai Coconut or Braised Chicken with Malaysian Musang King Durian
5）Sweet and Sour Iberico Pork with Japanese Strawberries or Marble Goby with Pine Nuts & Fruits or Giant Grouper Cutlet with New Zealand Kiwifruit
6）Braised Pomelo Pith with Shrimp Roe
7）Pineapple Seafood Fried Rice
8）Filipino Mango Pudding or Taiwanese Watermelon with Grass Jelly & Coconut Pudding
✓ Free-flow White or Red Wine/ Beer/ Soft Drinks for Each Guest
✓ 4 Chilled Abalones with Japanese Plum Wine on the house for Bookings with 4 People or Above
▸ Book TapNow x Fai Gor's Private Kitchen Brand New Exclusive【8-course Seafood Dinner with International Fruits】Package, and enjoy the sumptuous meal!
Fai Gor's Private Kitchen Details
Address: 2/F, Place 18, 18 Cheong Lok Street, Jordan, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: 2606 7278
WhatApp: 5984 7878
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 31 August 2022
• The price of this package is per head. Only reservations of 2 people or more are eligible
• No refund for cancellation of orders
• The offer cannot be exchanged for cash
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers
• No change of plans or refund after purchase
• No changes of the reservation time once confirmed
• The offer must be used on the reserved date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• Freebies are available while stocks last
• The menu may be slightly adjusted without prior notice due to the availability of ingredients. All items are subject to the latest announcement of the restaurant
• Images and menus are for reference only, menus are subject to change according to availability or season
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• The opening hours of the restaurant and availability of ingredients may change subject to any updates on Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Gathering) Regulation implemented by the Government. From 7 January 2022, the operation hours of the restaurant are between Monday to Sunday 12:00PM – 10:00PM. Please redeem your purchased package at the restaurant within the time period mentioned in your confirmation email
• In case of dispute, the decision of TapNow and Fai Gor's Private Kitchen shall be final
Terms of Reservation:
• Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance via WhatsApp 5984 7878 or by calling 2606 7278 and indicate the use of TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving
• Seats are subject to availability. Seat selection is not available
• Please present the TapNow QR code to the merchant for redemption when you are seated
• Due to limited seating, early reservation by contacting the restaurant directly is recommended
• Upgrading to private rooms at HKD$100 each is available for bookings with 4 people or above. The rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis and Monday to Friday only (not applicable on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays)
• Reservations are subject to availability. Due to limited seating, please make your reservation in advance
• Plan ordered
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
• HK$12 for tea and condiments will be charged and should be paid in cash directly to the merchant on-site
• 10% service charge of the TapNow price should be paid in cash directly to the merchant on-site
Huige Private Kitchens
18 Cheong Lok St, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.