What to expect
Lowest at $258 per Head 【The Harbourview】Hotel Dinner Buffet “Oyster, Abalone and Iberico Pork" | With Children Seniors Discount + Lunch Buffet Available
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
The Harbour Restaurant【Lunch/ Dinner Buffet】
✓ Exquisitely crafted nourishing Abalones and acorn-rich Spanish Iberico Pork
✓ Briny fresh seafood like Brown Crabs, New Zealand Oysters, Blue Mussels, etc. bountifully spread on ice
✓ A wide selection of international cuisine including assorted fresh seafood, salad and sushi, delicacies prepared at the live cooking station, hot dishes, steaks and lamb chops at the carving sections, and choices of dessert. A full-service drink bar is also available
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select date and package options
Select Redemption Period
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
What to expect
✦ Not Applicable on 18 - 19 June 2022
✦ Free for the aged 0-2; the price for children applies to the aged 3-11; the price of adults for the aged over 12. The fee should be paid to the merchant directly on-site by cash
✦ Senior Citizen Cards must be presented while redeeming the senior discount
Harbour Restaurant at The Harbourview proudly presents to you an “Oyster, Abalone and Iberico Pork" Dinner Buffet offer. The feast starts with the signature dishes with acorn-rich Spanish Iberico pork and nourishing abalones. Moreover, briny fresh seafood like Brown Crabs, New Zealand Oysters, Blue Mussels, etc., will be bountifully spread on ice, creating an enticing selection of scrumptious delights highlighted with a touch of creativity to tempt your taste buds this summer. The package is also applicable with discounts for seniors and children, with an alternative option of lunch buffet offer, serving you the delicacies whenever you want!
▲ In addition to Wan Chai Station (Exit A5), you may come from Exit B3 of the new Exhibition Centre Station, both are just a 10-min-walk to The Harbourview.
▲ 【Lunch Buffet】The lunch buffet features a wide selection of international cuisine including assorted fresh seafood, salad and sushi, delicacies prepared at the live cooking station, hot dishes, steaks and lamb chops at the carving sections, and choices of dessert. A full-service drink bar is also available.
✦ “Oyster, Abalone and Iberico Pork" Dinner Buffet
✓ Signature Dishes: Roasted Iberico Pork Neck with Thai-style Salad, Kombu Seaweed Salad with Abalone, Roasted Crispy Iberico Pork Belly, Pan-fried Minced Iberico Pork with Preserved Vegetable, Sweet and Sour Iberico Pork with Chinese Doughnut, Braised Seasonal Vegetables with Abalone and Dried Seafood, Stewed Chicken with Abalone and Black Fungus in Chinese Yellow Wine, Abalone Congee with Dried Scallop and Seafood
✓ Teppanyaki: Pan-fried Duck Foie-gras (Available at 7:30 pm every night at the Teppanyaki Station), Pan-fried Lamb Chops and Assorted Vegetables
✓ Grilling Station(Grilled Meats on Rotational Basis): 、 Roasted German Sausage Platter, Honey Mustard-roasted Smoked Pork Loin, Herb-crusted Leg of Lamb, Roasted U.S. Sirloin of Beef with British Mustard and Teriyaki Sauce, Roasted Peking Duck with Condiments
✓ Appetizers: Chilled Seafood, Brown Crabs, New Zealand Oysters, Shrimps, Blue Mussels, Clams and Babylon Shells
✓ Soup: Western and Chinese Soup of the Day
✓ Bread: Various Kinds of Bread and Butter
✓ Salad Bar: Romaine lettuce, French Assorted Salad Vegetables, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Bell Peppers, Corn, Bean Sprouts, Sliced Carrots
✓ Fresh Salad (2 kinds of Selected Salad on Rotational Basis): Quinoa, Cucumber and Beetroot Salad, Seafood and Pomelo Salad in Thai Style, Chuka Seaweed Salad, Seasoned Conch, Tribute Vegetable Salad with Sesame Dressing, Spicy Black Fungus, Greek Salad with Tuna, Prawn Salad with Fruit, Roasted Pumpkin and Smoked Duck Breast Salad, German Potato Salad with Chorizo Sausage and Mustard
Assorted Cold Cut and Salami Platter: Parma Ham with Melon, Smoked Salmon, Assorted Cold Cut and Salami Platter
Monday to Thursday (6 kinds Available): Salmon, Octopus, Snappers, Hokkaido Scallops, Herring Fish, Sweet Shrimp
Friday to Sunday, Public Holidays or Eves of Public Holiday (8 kinds Available): Salmon, Octopus, Snappers, Tuna, Hokkaido Scallops, Atlantic surf Clam, Herring Fish, Sweet Shrimp
✓ Sushi: Assorted Sushi, California roll & Futomaki, Sushi Rice (With Preserved Ginger, Soy Sauce and Wasabi)
✓ Western Hot Dishes (3 Dishes on Rotational Basis): Roasted Crispy Pork Belly Rolls with Herbs, Pan-fried Beef Short Ribs with Onion Sauce, Deep-fried Chicken Wings with Shrimp Paste, Chicken Rendang, Korean Braised Beef, Pan-roasted Pork Loin with Green Peppercorn Sauce, Spicy Pork Ribs, Roasted Chicken Breast with Pommery Mustard Sauce, Slow-braised Beef Spare Ribs with Port Wine, Braised Oxtail with Red Wine, Wok-fried Seafood with chilli Paste, Thai Red Curry Mussels, Pan-seared Sole Fillet with Dill and Anchovy Sauce, Pan-fried Red Snapper Fillet with Caper Beurre Blanc, Pan-seared Chicken Breast with Wild Mushroom Sauce, Deep-fried Pork Chop with Curry Sauce in Japanese Style, Thai Massaman Beef Curry
✓ Pizza (Each on Rotational Basis): Assorted Sausages Pizza, Vegetarian Pizza, Wild Mushroom Pizza, Seafood Pizza
Vegetarian Dishes(Dishes on Rotational Basis): Baked Cauliflower With Cheese, Thai Red Curry with Assorted Vegetables, Roasted Eggplant with Teriyaki Sauce, Provencal Tomato, Roasted Pumpkin with Raisins
✓ Chinese Hot Dishes: Steamed Fresh Sabah Grouper, Pork Knuckles and Ginger Stew
✓ Chinese Hot Dishes (2 Dishes on Rotational Basis): Stir-fried Seasonal Vegetables with Fish Fillet, Stir-fried Beef & Bitter Melon with Black Bean Sauce, Stir-fried Shrimps and Cashews with vegetables, Deep-fried Pork Ribs with Garlic, Sautéed Spring Beans with Minced Pork, Crab Meat With Seasonal Vegetables, Deep-fried Chicken with Fermented Bean Curd, Chinese Mustard Green Soup with Clams, Bamboo String on Seasonal Vegetables, Wok-fried Beef Cubes with Honey and Bell Peppers, Dried Conpoy and Minced Pork stuffed in Hairy Gourd, Winter melon and Bean Curd Sheets with Braised Pork
✓ Dim Sum (On Rotational Basis): Steamed Shrimp and Pork Dumplings, Steamed Beef and Pork Dumplings, Steamed Fish and Pork Dumplings, Steamed Pork Dumplings with Wolfberries
✓ Fried Rice (On Rotational Basis): Fried Rice with Salted Fish and Chicken, Pineapple Seafood Fried Rice, Fried Rice with Wild Mushrooms and Diced Chicken, Yangzhou Fried Rice
✓ Dessert Station (On Rotational Basis): Black Forest Cake, Champagne Jelly with Peach, Strawberry Mousse Cake, Black Sesame Cheesecake, Mango Mousse Cake, Tiramisu, Ovaltine Serradura Pudding, Lychee and Pomelo Panna Cotta, Pandan Crème Brûlée, Chilled Sago Cream with Fresh Mango and Pomelo, Chestnut Mousse Cake, Brownies, Tofu Pudding, Sesame Balls with Red Bean Purée, Waffle, Hong Kong Egg Puff, Taiwanese Taro Balls with Condiments, Mini Portuguese Egg Tarts, Bread Pudding, Chocolate Fountain with Condiments, Assorted Fruit Platter
✓ Mövenpick Ice cream (8 flavours)
▸ Book TapNow x Harbour Restaurant @The Harbourview【Lunch/ Dinner Buffet at The Harbourview】package, enjoy the delicacies whenever you want!
Harbour Restaurant @The Harbourview
Address: 1/F., The Harbourview, 4 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Access: Exit A5 of Wan Chai Station and Exit B3 of Exhibition Centre Station. Next to Hong Kong Arts Centre
Hours: 7am - 11:45pm
Tel: 3909 9088
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from 1 Jun 2022 to 31 Aug 2022
• Not Applicable on 18 - 19 June 2022
• Serving Time: Lunch Buffet: Monday to Sunday, except public holidays, 12pm - 2:30pm; Dinner Bufffet: Monday to Sunday 6:30pm - 9:30pm
• The offer is for dine-in only. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis
• No refund for cancellation of orders
• No amendments in the orders available
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers
• No changes to plans or refund after purchase
• No changes to the reservation time once confirmed
• The offer must be used on the reserved date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• Freebies are available while stocks last
• The menu may be slightly adjusted without prior notice due to the availability of ingredients. All items are subject to the latest announcement of the restaurant
• Images and menus are for reference only, items served are subject to change according to availability or season
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• The opening hours of the restaurant and availability of ingredients may change subject to any updates on the Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Gathering) Regulation implemented by the Government. From 7 January 2022, the operation hours of the restaurant are on Monday to Sunday 7:00 am to 11:45 pm. Please redeem your purchased package at the restaurant within the time period mentioned in your confirmation email
• In case of dispute, the decision of The Harbourview and TapNow shall be final
Terms of Reservation:
• Reservations must be made at least 1 day in advance by calling 3909 9088 or Whatsapp 5721 2553 and please indicate the use of the TapNow Exclusive offer
• Reservations are subject to availability. Due to limited seating, please make your reservation in advance
• Please present the TapNow QR code to the merchant for redemption when you are seated
• The offer must be used on the reserved date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• Package offer is only valid on the reserved date within the promotion period and shall be invalid afterwards. No refund for the order regardless of attendance once the reservation is confirmed. Any changes to the reservation have to be made 24 hours in advance
• Seats are subject to availability. Seat selection is not available
• Due to limited seating, early reservation by contacting the restaurant directly is recommended
• Reservations are subject to availability, please contact the merchant for details
Children & Seniors Discounts:
• Free for the aged 0-2; the price for children applies to the aged of 3-11; the price of adults for the aged over 12. The fee should be paid to the merchant directly on-site by cash
• Senior Citizen Cards must be presented while redeeming the senior discount
• The Harbourview reserves the final right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions without prior notice
• Plan ordered
• 10% service charge of the original price included in the plan price
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
Points to Note:
• In compliance with the “Vaccine Pass” requirement made by the HKSAR Government, guests patronising at our outlets must have received at least 1 dose of COVID-19 vaccine (persons aged 18 or above are required to receive at least 2 doses, and 3 doses after 6 months from the 2nd dose from 31 May 2022 onwards) and are required to actively present their valid vaccination record or Exemption Certificate and the relevant QR code for scanning and verification. Failing to comply with the requirement of HKSAR Government will result in denial of entry to our outlets or termination of patronage without refund with immediate effect.
In response to COVID-19 situation, the following arrangements and measures have been implemented at the Harbour Restaurant to keep the dining environment clean and hygienic during service time
• Scan “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code, present vaccination record or Exemption Certificate and measure body temperature at reception before dining are required for all guests
• Hand sanitiser is placed at the reception for our guests
• All restaurant staff have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and will conduct RAT every 3 days.
• All restaurant staff are required to wear surgical masks and gloves while on duty
• Sneeze guards are placed on top of the buffet cold dishes to keep our food safe from germs and contaminants (applicable to Harbour Restaurant only).
• Utensils on the buffet tables including but not limited to tongs, spoons, etc., will be changed every half an hour.
• Disposable gloves are provided to buffet patrons for using the utensils on the buffet tables (applicable to Harbour Restaurant only)
• A dishwashing machine is used to wash and sanitise tableware and kitchenware.
• Disinfectant is used to clean and sanitise buffet tables, dining tables and the floor.
• Seats are arranged at a distance of 1.5 meter from each other or with sneeze guards placed on the dining table
• A maximum of 8 patrons per table (subject to government guidelines)
• Guests are required to wear mask while not eating and while selecting dishes at buffet tables.
• *0:00am - 6:59am at Harbour Restaurant, food and drink should not be consumed in areas adjacent to our outlets
Please contact Harbour Restaurant to make an enquiry on the operation hours, buffets availability and seating arrangement which are subject to government guidelines and the situation of COVID-19.
4 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.