What to expect
Lowest at $198 【Sai Kung Night Squid Fishing】Depart on Every Friday/ Weekend, 4-hour Catch and Eat Squid Fishing Trip in Sai Kung｜ Get on board at Tsim Sha Tsui/ Central/ Sai Kung | 8ocean
Tsim Sha Tsui,Central,Sai Kung
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Available on: Today
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
【4-hour Catch and Eat Squid Fishing Night Trip】
✓ "Catch and Eat" 4-hour fishing experience
✓ Depart Every Friday/ Weekend
✓ Boat riding in Sai Kung with the stunning view
✓ Package with dinner available
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select package options
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
undefined Date undefined-undefined Date undefined
What to expect
✦ Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance by calling 2521 0015 or Whatsapp 5484 7035 and please indicate the use of the TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving
✦ Depart Every Friday or Saturday only
What else can be better for a hot summer day other than hopping on an aquatic activity? 8ocean is launching a【4-hour Catch and Eat Squid Fishing Night Trip】package, providing you with the opportunity to spend a nice weekend for a 4-hour "Catch and Eat" squid fishing experience under the beautiful view in Sai Kung with family and friends! A package with dinner included is available as well, try out the unique dining experience on a boat!
▲ "Catch and Eat" the squids freshly caught from the sea!
▲ Spend a memorable night on the boat.
▲ The crews will be cooking the squids you caught for you right away.
• Recommended Age for Joining: 1 year old or above
• Minimum Group Size: 25 people
• Gathering Point: Tsim Sha Tsui/ Central/ Sai Kung |
• Gathering Time: 06:30 PM
• Gathering Point: Tsim Sha Tsui/ Central/ Sai Kung |
• Gathering Time: 10:30 PM
▸ Book TapNow x 8ocean【Squid Fishing Night Trip】package, with TapNow exclusive discount of up to 27% off!
• Hong Kong residents only (Non-tourists)
Terms & Conditions:
• Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance by calling 2521 0015 or Whatsapp 5484 7035 and please indicate the use of the TapNow Exclusive offer while reserving
• Same-day reservations are subject to availability
• Any changes to the reservation have to be made 24 hours in advance to the experience
• Please arrive at the gathering point 15 minutes before the gathering time. There will be no waiting and refunds for late-comers.
• The minimum size of 1 group is 25 people. If the number of participants is less than the minimum, rescheduling will be available
• If the tour cannot be formed on the booked date, the service provider will arrange a notice of rescheduling as soon as possible, but no refunds will be provided
• Due to limited vacancies, early reservation by contacting the merchant directly is recommended
• Reservations are subject to availability, please make your reservation in advance and contact the merchant for details
• Without prior notification, if the participant does not show up 10 minutes after the starting time of the tour, shall be assumed to have forfeited the booking. No refunds will be provided
1. All crew members have taken 3 doses of COVID-19 vaccine already
2. To join the tour, all participants must possess a "vaccine pass", a smartphone will the "Leave Home Safe" application and a negative rapid antigen test on the day
3. Please put on a mask the whole time of the tour (except when eating)
4. Each guest will be checked for body temperature and provided with a hand sanitiser before departure. - Guests with a fever will not be allowed to board the ship and will not be refunded
5. The vehicle will be thoroughly sanitised before guests get on
6. Guests must scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code whenever they enter a venue
7. Serving Utensils will be provided during meals
8. Safety insurance of HK$100,000 and HK$5,000 COVID-19 medical insurance
Points to Note:
• Children under 12 years old are also allowed but must be accompanied by a parent/ guardian
• Participants should ensure that they are in good physical condition and are able to participate in this activity
• This activity is not recommended for anyone with impaired physical mobility, and with certain medical conditions such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
• Participants must pay attention and follow the demonstrations and safety rules, and put on protective equipment
• All participants are required to sign the Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement before diving.
• The activity is physically consuming. Please carry and drink plenty of water and snacks to prevent excessive loss of energy
• The activity takes place outdoor, please bring along your personal care supplies
• No refunds for dropping out in the middle of the activity
• In the event of a force majeure or unforeseen event, rescheduling will be available under the arrangements under inclement weather conditions stated below, but no refunds will be provided
• Due to safety reasons, the Company and our coaches have the right to alter planned event route(s) based on weather condition(s) and the ability of participants without further notice to participants) Participants will not be able to ask for nor require any kind of compensation.
• Participants are responsible and liable for the damages, loss(es), removed, and broken equipment, devices, tools and other properties provided, rented and given during the event due to their negligence (except normal depreciation of said objects). Participants need to pay in full amount for repairing, restoring or buying relevant said objects.
• Please take care of your personal belongings. TapNow and 8ocean do not hold any responsibility for any damage or loss to personal items on/before/after the activity
• TapNow and 8ocean are not responsible for any injuries/ accidents on participants during the activity
• The package includes safety insurance, participants are required to provide their Identification Documents (e.g. ID card) for the insurance purchasing purpose. TapNow and 8ocean reserve the right to refuse the reservation otherwise.
• Participants are not allowed to join the activity if they have symptoms including fever, cough, tachypnea, sore throat, runny nose, etc. on the day, but no refunds will be provided
Arrangements under Inclement Weather Conditions （No refunds provided）：
• According to the Hong Kong Shipping Ordinances and for safety reasons, when the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted during the rental hours, vessel owners reserve the right to return at an earlier time than scheduled. No compensation and refund will be provided
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• If Amber Rainstorm Warning Signal/ Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal no.1/ the Thunderstorm Warning is hoisted 2 hours before departure, please arrive at the gathering point as scheduled
• If Red Rainstorm Warning Signal/ Strong Wind Signal No.3 or above is hoisted 2 hours before departure, the event will be rescheduled
• If Strong Monsoon Signal is hoisted 2 hours before departure, the training session will continue while the trip will be cancelled
Arrangements under Inclement Weather Conditions （Reschedule Provided）：
• If Red Rainstorm Warning Signal/ Strong Wind Signal No.3 or above is hoisted 2 hours before departure, participants may reschedule the reserved activity session, but no refunds will be provided
• Participants are entitled to 1 time of rescheduling the activity within 30 days after the original reservation. Late requests will not be accepted
• If the participants reschedule their booking to a time slot in peak hours, they will need to pay for the price difference in additional
• No refunds will be provided if the rescheduled time slot has a lower price than the original time slot (e.g. reschedule from peak hours to normal hours).
• The service provider reserves the right to decide if the specific day is suitable for the activity according to the weather and other safety considerations. If the reserved date is considered not suitable for the activity, participants may reschedule the booking according to the terms and conditions above. Yet, if there is no notification regarding the suspension of the activity sent to the participant, implies the activity will be held as scheduled, and no refund will be provided
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 25 Aug 2022. Please make your reservation and use the offer on or before the promotion ends
• An order confirmation email will be sent to you once your order is received
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers
• No cancellation or refund available after purchase
• No refund for cancellation of orders
• No refund for cancellation or no-shows
• Images are for reference only
• Freebies are available while stocks last
• The offer must be used on the specific date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• 8ocean reserves the final right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions without prior notice
• In case of any disputes, the decision of TapNow 8ocean shall be final
• Plan ordered
• Safety Insurance
• Round Trip Boat Fare & Profession Tourist Guide/ Tour Escort Fee
• Profession Tourist Guide/ Tour Escort services
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
Tsim Sha Tsui
Tsim Sha Tsui
2521 0015/5484 7035
2521 0015/5484 7035
With photos only
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.