What to expect
TapNow Exclusive! Lowest at $468/ Head 【Sai Kung Green Egg Island - Half-Day Snorkeling Trip】Gears included + Cafe Cash Voucher | Young's Holidays
- Show mobile or printed voucher
- Open Date Ticket
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin!Learn more
Get HK$15 off on your first App booking over HK$300 with the discount code APP15!
Young's Holidays【Sai Kung Green Egg Island - Half-Day Snorkeling Trip】
✓ Early-bird discount at the lowest at $448
✓ Profession snorkeling coaching @ Green Egg Island
✓ Sai Kung guided tour to popular attractions
✓ Get $60 Cafe voucher, waterproof bags and snorkel tubes by booking through TapNow
▼Scroll Down to Read More▼
Select date and package options
Select Redemption Period
Complete this activity to earn TapCoin！
NaN TapCoinis equivalent to HK$NaN
What to expect
✦ Full payments have to be settled while signing up. Unless for the reason specified below, no rescheduling/ changing of participants/refund will be provided
✦ If the total number of participants do not match the minimum requirement for this trip, participants will receive a notification e-mail 5 day(s) prior to departure. Participants may reserve the payment for rescheduling the tour or get a full refund
Young’s Holidays has been striving to provide travelling experiences with high quality and great diversity. The company is now launching a 【Sai Kung Green Egg Island - Half-Day Snorkeling Trip】jointly with TapNow, bringing you to the Green Egg Island for snorkelling and Sai Kung for sightseeing! A professional PADI instructor will be there to talk you through the theories of snorkelling and demonstrate the techniques for buoyancy control and to breath, and more importantly, explore the ocean with you! The attractions selected in the Sai Kung tour include Sai Kung Public Pier, a well-chosen Cafe in the district, UNESCO Geopark Volcano Discovery Centre and wall paintings at Man Lin Street. With a professional travel escort, you may enjoy a joyful and safe day trip! With the early-bird discount available on TapNow, the package is currently at the low low price of $448 per head and has a $60 Cafe voucher, waterproof bags and snorkel tubes included!
▲ Green Egg Island is a stunning island surrounded by crystal clear seawater.
▲ Go snorkelling with your family.
▲ Hang out with friends at the beach under the sun.
▲ Exploring the world under the sea in Sai Kung.
▲ Enjoy snorkelling with your loved ones.
▸ Book TapNow x Young's Holidays【TapNow Exclusive】package for the 2022 Sai Kung Green Egg Island Half-Day Snorkelling Trip（w/ $60 Cafe voucher）!
• Recommended Age for Joining: 6-year-old or above, with basic swimming skills
• Minimum Group Size: 26 people
• Gathering Point: Sai Kung Public Pier / UNESCO Geopark Volcano Discovery Centre
• Gathering Time: 08:00 AM / 11:30 AM
• Dismissal Point: Chosen Cafe in Sai Kung / UNESCO Geopark Volcano Discovery Centre
• Dismissal Time: 03:00 PM / 04:15 PM
Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion period is from now until 18 Sep 2022. Please make your reservation and use the offer on or before the promotion ends
• The redemption period is from now until 18 Sep 2022
• Eligibility: 6-year-old or above, with basic swimming skills
• Children under 12 years old are also allowed but must be accompanied by a parent/ guardian
• Participants should ensure that they are in good physical condition and are able to participate in this activity
• Participants must pay attention and follow the demonstrations and safety rules
• The snorkelling is subject to weather conditions on the day. Under unstable weather conditions, for safety reasons, instructors reserve the right to change the itinerary and location for snorkelling, or to end the activity, but no refunds will be provided
• All participants are required to sign the Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement before diving
• Any cost derived from the loss/ damages on the borrowed properties of the company as a result of participants' diving activities will have to be borne by the participants
• Please take care of your personal belongings. The company does not hold any responsibility for any damage or loss to personal items on/before/after the activity
• The company is not responsible for any injuries/ accidents to participants during the activity
• The package includes safety insurance, participants are required to provide their Identification Documents (e.g. ID card) for the insurance purchasing purpose. The company reserve the right to refuse the reservation otherwise.
• Participants are not allowed to join the activity if they have symptoms including fever, cough, tachypnea, sore throat, runny nose, etc. on the day, but no refunds will be provided
• An order confirmation email will be sent to you once your order is received
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers
• No cancellation or refund available after purchase
• No refund for cancellation of orders
• No refund for cancellation or no-shows
• Images are for reference only
• Freebies are available while stocks last
• The offer must be used on the specific date and during opening hours and will be expired afterwards
• Under special weather conditions (such as the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above issued by the Observatory, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, etc.), please contact the merchant to check the day's arrangements, but no refunds will be provided
• Young's Holidays Ltd. reserves the final right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions without prior notice
• Participants are required to be vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine according to the latest regulations of the "vaccine pass" (except the participants under the age of 12/ with valid medical proof of incapable to be vaccinated)
• For the health and safety of the participants, every participant is required to show a negative rapid antigen test on the day and confirm the result by signing the Health Declaration Form. Participants will not be allowed to join the activity otherwise, but no refunds will be provided
• In case of any disputes, the decision o TapNow & Young's Holidays Ltd.shall be final
Terms of Reservation:
• Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance
• Please arrive at the gathering point 15 minutes before the gathering time. There will be no waiting and refunds for late-comers.
• Reservations are subject to availability, please make your reservation in advance and contact the merchant for details
• Same-day reservations are subject to availability
• Due to limited vacancies, early reservation by contacting the merchant directly is recommended
• Any changes to the reservation have to be made 24 hours in advance to the experience
Terms of Changes and Cancellation:
• Full payments have to be settled while signing up. Unless for the reason specified below, no rescheduling/ changing of participants/refund will be provided
• f the total number of participants do not match the minimum requirement for this trip, participants will receive a notification e-mail 5 day(s) prior to departure. Participants may reserve the payment for rescheduling the tour or get a full refund
• If Strong Wind Signal No.3 or above/ Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is hoisted 2 hours before departure, participants may reschedule the reserved activity session (before 4 Oct), but no refunds will be provided
• In case of cancellation due to changes in government policy on the epidemic, participants can choose to keep the fee in full for a maximum of 6 months (from the date of registration) and join the subsequent local tours or refund the tour fee by deducting HKD200 administrative fee (per person) to their credit card/bank accounts, which will take at least 2 to 4 weeks. All terms and conditions by the credit card company shall be final.
• Inability to attend the event due to any physical illness, close contact with the COVID-19 cases or confirmed COVID-19 cases
• Notice 15 days or more before the activity: free for the first time; Change of participant or date afterwards: HK$200 administration fee/person
• Notice 2-14 days before the activity: HK$200 administration fee/person for Changing the participant or date for the first time; HK$200 administration fee/person each time afterwards, no refunds will be provided
• Notice on the day of the activity / 1 day before the departure: 100% fee charged with no refund
*The company reserves the right to require the participant to submit a medical certificate attesting to the presence of the symptoms described
• Plan ordered
• Profession Tourist Guide/ Tour Escort services
• Snorkeling session (2-2.5 hours) with instructions and demonstrations by PADI instructor on the theories and techniques of snorkeling
• Snorkeling gears available for borrowing (buoyancy aid., masks)
• Lunch/ Afternoon tea at the chosen Cafe in Sai Kung ( w/ $60 Cafe voucher)
• Safety Insurance HKD$100,000.-
Fees do not include:
• Other charges not mentioned above
• Add-on Services
Green Egg Island，Sai Kung
Do I need to sign up for a TapNow account before I can book?
Yes, you'll need to create an account first. You can sign up using your email, phone number or a third-party account like Facebook or Google.
How can I book an activity?
Search activities on TapNow, select what you want to book and continue to the payment page. Complete your payment and start your adventure!
Do I have to use my voucher at a particular time/date?
For most activities on TapNow, your voucher is only valid for the selected booking time/date.
How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking is confirmed, we'll send you an email that confirms your booking, and with the voucher attached.
To view your bookings, go to the Bookings page on TapNow.
I've made a booking but haven't received a booking confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox first.
If you still cannot find the booking confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find my bookings?
You can click the account button in the upper right corner of the TapNow website, and then select "My Orders" to view the order.
You can click the order button on the main interface of the TapNow application, and then view the order.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, Tap&Go.
How come my payment failed?
First, refresh the booking page and try to book again.
You must complete the payment within 30 minutes after pressing 'Pay', or payment will be cancelled. However, you can create a new booking.
Due to security issues, some credit cards will use the 3DS verification function. If the verification fails, the booking will be cancelled.
If your payment card is rejected, please try other payment methods. TapNow accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others (for HKD only).
Still experiencing problems? Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
You can find the meeting point details of the activity on the product's page.
You can find the meeting point details on your voucher that can be found in the Bookings page on TapNow or in your email inbox.
If you're still unsure, feel free to directly contact the supplier of your activity to find out more details (their contact info is on your voucher).
What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
Please contact TapNow Customer Service Team.